Cocoa Beach, Florida is a great place to visit or go if you want something different in the state of Florida. Their lesser populated beaches and beautiful clear water shores attract many to this unique site. Surfers who prefer smaller waves or who are learning to surf will appreciate the calmer but more consistent waves that you find on this beach. Watersports abound, and beach lovers enjoy the environment of this beautiful Atlantic coastline location.
Dining and shopping are also two activities that people love to do while visiting Florida. If you’re planning a trip to Cocoa Beach, Florida, you’ll want to know where to go for great dining. While there, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to dine in excellent restaurants and experience lots of different types of cuisine.
To help you do this, we’ll explore some of the best and most popular restaurants in Cocoa Beach and the surrounding area that you can check out when you go to Cocoa Beach. We’ve included different examples of great restaurants in various styles and price ranges so feel free to browse the selection below and decide which ones you’d like to check out first.
1. Florida’s Fresh Grill– The first restaurant we’ll feature in this post if Florida’s Fresh Bar and Grill. They feature some of the best cuisines in the seafood category and gourmet items that you’ll crave. They also serve prime steaks and unique drinks to whet your palette. They have received the “Certificate of Excellence” for fine restaurants in the Cocoa Beach area, and their customers agree. It is a bit more on the pricey side, but it sure fits the bill if you want to find high-quality seafood and steak in Cocoa Beach.
2. Fat Kahuna’s Beach Side Grille– Fat Kahuna’s is another popular location in Cocoa Beach that features a true seafood experience on the coast of Cocoa Beach. However, you can find many more types of food items than just seafood. They feature everything from seafood to fine stakes, chicken, and even vegetarian options for those who prefer not to eat meat. It’s all presented in the most elegant way and garnished with Hawaiian accents for a full effect. It’s a fine dining experience that features a casual environment.
3. Brano’s Italian Grill– The Brano’s Italian Grill features excellent Italian food with a daily lunch special for only $5.95! You’ll find all types of pasta and great-tasting Italian cuisine here and a nice and comfortable atmosphere, as well. They even feature a catering service and live daily music on Indian Harbor Beach. Enjoy fine dining at a great price with great ambiance at this restaurant in Cocoa Beach.
4. Pavoratti’s Pizza– If you’re looking for a great way to save money while enjoying some of the best pizza in the Cocoa Beach area, try Pavoratti’s Pizza. They have a special every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday like spaghetti and meatballs for only $7 and a 16-inch cheese pizza for only $8.99. It’s a great place to take kids or guests to save money on lunch while enjoying the atmosphere.
5. Sandsbar Sports Grille– This is a great place if you want Mexican food while in the Cocoa Beach area. Check out their menu and see if you see anything you like. You’re sure to find something good that’s worth checking out this cute little location for. They have Cajun style cuisine, Mexican tacos, and seafood, all in one place. It’s also a great hangout for the younger people in the area.
6. Juice and Java Cafe– If you’re not out for a full meal or dinner but want a great place to relax and unwind, how about a cup of Java or juice at the Juice and Java Cafe? They are rated #16 out of 99 restaurants in the Cocoa Beach area. They have espresso coffees, freshly roasted coffees, breakfast wraps, and juices, to name a few. They had several reviews from local and visiting customers and received a 4.5 out of 5 rating overall.
7. Vargas Cafe– If you’re looking for a place to go that’s close to Cape Canaveral, try the Vargas Cafe. They feature Latin, Cuban, and Cafe style items and they feature breakfast and lunch items, coffees, unique cuisine, and more. They are located only about 4 miles down the road from Cape Canaveral, so it’s a great stopover when visiting the space center.
8. Remy (on the Disney Cruise Line)– If you love French cuisine or just want to feel like a king (or queen), you may want to write down this restaurant as a “must try” location. You can only enjoy the exquisite dishes prepared by professional chefs at Remy’s while aboard the Disney Cruise Line that you can board close to Cocoa Beach. It is located in Cape Canaveral, Florida and features a truly unique and romantic experience that is hard to beat. Many customers report in the reviews that it is the best meal of a lifetime! Remember it is not cheap, though. The going price is around $95 per plate so save some of your vacation money for this unique experience.
9. Pita Paradise Grill– Pita Paradise is located along the Cocoa Beach Causeway and features unique cuisine that is based in Lebanese, Mediterranean, and Greek style. It has high ratings in virtually ever area a restaurant strives to achieve such as environment, quality of food, value, and service. You’ll find a little bit of everything here to tantalize your taste buds, and it is conveniently located along the causeway at Cocoa Beach.
10. Beachside Grill and Deli– If you’re looking for something fast but tasty, grab a delicious sandwich or salad at the Beachside Grill and Deli. It’s an American delicatessen, and it’s vegetarian-friendly, too. You’ll find something to delight your tastes here. The price is moderate and very affordable, making it even more appealing. Many customers enjoy the chicken salad and ham sandwiches, to name a few of their more popular items.
Something for Everyone in Cocoa Beach!
As you can see, there is plenty of choice when it comes to finding delicious cuisine in the Cocoa Beach, Florida area. You don’t have to travel far within the Cocoa Beach Causeway to find some great-tasting food and stop over for a break before proceeding with your vacation.
While there, be sure to venture out to Cape Canaveral to view the Space Center and more while enjoying one of the restaurants closeby. Whether you like exquisite, fancy French cuisine at Remy’s while aboard the Disney Cruise Line or just a quick snack at the Beachside Grill, you’ll enjoy the unique treatment and experience you’ll experience at Cocoa Beach.
Check out the menus and reviews on the above sites that we left you for a reference and see why Cocoa Beach is one of the most talked about location for great dining experiences. With all of these selections to choose from, you won’t go hungry while in Cocoa Beach.